It’s beautiful here! Senior living for each new stage of your life.
The Morgan Orchards Senior Living Community is preparing to open 49 apartments for independent living, all nestled onto 30 acres of scenic meadowland overlooking Braintree Hill and the Green Mountains in Randolph Center, Vermont. For those who need more care, our retirement community also includes the Menig Nursing Home, named one of the nation’s Best Nursing Homes by U.S. News & World Report.
Morgan Orchards, part of the Gifford Retirement Community, is owned and operated by Gifford Health Care, a network of health centers throughout central Vermont and the Upper Valley, including a hospital that’s just a short drive down the hill. Gifford Medical Center was recently named one of the nation’s Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals, by the National Rural Health Association. And for generations it has been a trusted member of this close-knit, friendly community.
Full completion of Morgan Orchards will also provide an assisted living facility. Gifford’s commitment to Morgan Orchards is a key piece of its effort to meet its community’s needs at all stages of life, from a nationally honored Birthing Center to award-winning senior care.
Independent living that’s healthy and fun — and as active as you’d like.
Retirement life can be happy and rewarding, and at Morgan Orchards you’ll find so many ways to make these years richly satisfying. Randolph Center is home to Vermont Technical College, where you can audit classes, enjoy cultural and sports events, join a yoga or tai chi session — even swim in the college pool. Our senior living community will be surrounded by orchards, berry patches, landscaped gardens and trails for walking, biking, and snowshoeing. And our surrounding area offers so much in dining, shopping, arts, culture, and entertainment. Learn more about the Randolph area community here.
The options for independent living at Morgan Orchards include studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments. Each has a large, sunny living space, a fully equipped kitchen, walk-in closet, and bathroom with sit-down shower. Ample on-site parking is provided, plus a separate storage area for each apartment.
At Morgan Orchards, you’ll be safe and secure knowing you’re part of the Gifford Health Care family. Whenever you need care, Gifford provides primary and specialized services, modern facilities, and leading-edge medical technology.
- Floyd’s Store – neighborhood general store
- US Post Office
- Lake Champagne Campground
- Vermont Technical College
- VTC Orchard
Village of Randolph – 10 minutes away
- US Post Office
- Gifford Health Care (primary & specialty care, hospital)
- Herald of Randolph (newspaper)
- Chandler Center for the Arts
- Kimball Library
- Montague Golf Course
- Playhouse Movie Theatre
- Valley Bowl
- Town of Randolph
- White River Valley Chamber of Commerce
- White River Craft Center
- Shaw’s Supermarket
- Rite Aid Pharmacy
- Kinney Drugs
- East Garden (Chinese)
- One Main Tap & Grill
- Black Krim Tavern
- Railside Bar
- Al’s Pizza & Deli
- Randolph Village Pizza
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Three Bean Café
- The Lyons Den Restaurant and Pub
- Lake Sunapee Bank
- Northfield Savings Bank
- White River Valley Credit Union
Shopping & Entertainment
- Morse Farm Ski Touring Center – 30 minutes
- Sugarbush Resort – 45 minutes
- Killington/Pico Ski Area – 50 minutes
- Trapp Family Lodge – 50 minutes
- Stowe Mountain Resort – 1 hour
- Mad River Glen – 1 hour
- Flynn Center for the Performing Arts – 1 hour
- University Mall – 1 hour
- Burlington Town Center Mall – 1 hour
- Burlington International Airport – 1 hour
- Manchester International Airport – 1.5 hours
- Barre/Montpelier – 30 minutes
- White River Junction/West Lebanon, NH – 40 minutes
- Burlington – 1 hour
- Boston – 3 hours
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada – 3 hours