Thank you for your interest in our community. Our Future Resident Program at Strode Independent Living was established to help us better serve your needs as you decide when is the best time to join our community.
There are two options:
Priority List (Recommended if your desired move-in date is more than two years away)
- Requires a $3,000 fully-refundable deposit.
- Priority numbers are assigned in the order deposits are received.
- Option to change your timeline or unit preference at any point.
- When you decide to move to our community, your deposit will be credited towards your entry fee (or your one-time security deposit if you are a renter).
Ready List (Recommended if you would like to move in within two years)
- Requires a $10,000 fully-refundable deposit.
- Will be contacted immediately when there is an opening and will commit to moving in within three months.
- If your unit preference is not the first available, you can take the available unit or wait until the next vacancy.
- When you commit to moving in, your deposit is credited towards your entry fee (or your one-time security deposit if you are a renter).
Please note, any current Strode Independent Living resident who has indicated their desire to change apartments at the time of move-in will have first right of refusal for the available apartment before Priority and Ready List members are contacted.
Please contact Bethany Silloway, Director of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (802) 728-7885 with any questions or to schedule a tour of our community.